Trabzon is a city on the Black Sea coast in northeastern Turkey. Trabzon has four lakes, Uzungöl, Çakirgöl, Sera and Haldizen Lakes. Trabzon is located on the historic trade route that went from Eastern Europe to China, the Silk Road. Because of this Trabzon became a melting pot of religions, languages and culture for centuries and a trade gateway to Persia (Iran) southeast of Turkey and the Caucasus northeast of Turkey. Due to this rich history Trabzon has many historical buildings making it a perfect destination for history buffs.
Today Trabzon is home to the Black Sea’s major and bustling port, it has a metropolitan feel blended with a laid-back seaside experience. Its cuisine is famous, with dishes with Anchovies or for its hazel nuts, cherries and Tea.
Where to stay in Trabzon
Check our website and find the ideal option for your stay in Trabzon. Compare the offers, the photos and read the hotel reviews of guests and book easily by a simple click.
• Five star hotels Trabzon: Zorlu Grand Hotel Trabzon.
• Four star hotels Trabzon: Usta Park Hotel, Novotel Trabzon and Tilya Resort Hotel.
• Three star hotels Trabzon: Yıldız Life Hotel and Horon Hotel.
• Two star hotels trabzon: Sagiroglu Hotel.
• Hostels, apartments, B&B's and guesthouses Trabzon: Nur Hotel, Armila Suites, Park Flora Gold, Cebeci Grand Hotel, Ottoman Residence, Verizana Apartments by SURUR, Central VIP Apartments, Doa Sui̇te Hotel, Alesha Suite, Guler Apart, Mina Residence, Panagia Suite Hotel, Royal Life Residence, Ipek Apart and Parfe Apart.
Monasteries, castles, churches and mosques in and near Trabzon: Sumela Monastery, St. Anne's Church, Castle Of Trabzon, Gulbahar Hatun Tomb And Mosque, Kaymakli Monastery, Kustul Monastery and Akcakale Castle.